December 20, 2013

Benefits


 
One of the benefits for working at American Girl during the holidays is you get a "gift bag" from Mattel (the parent company of American Girl). I got three books, a Bitty Baby outfit, two American Girl outsfits, the pajamas my doll is wearing, a holiday Barbie, an Uno game, an American Girl accessory, the Girl of the Year bracelet, and American Girl boots. Every employee gets this although I think the specific stuff varies. I was very excited and I got all this for free. The Barbie is considered a collectible (because it's the holiday one) and is worth about $60. All the American Girl things total is worth over $100 in store and the bitty baby outfit would be anywhere from $24-$34. 

2 comments:

  1. Can employees hang out if they are in different departments? If no, what is the consequence?

    ReplyDelete